Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Decluttering memories

Since Mom will be moving soon she has been going through a lot of old things. She decided it was about time to throw out a bunch of our old school work that she has kept. It was so fun to go through it with her. Some of it she just couldn't part with so she still has a little stash. Here are some of my favorites :)
I thought it was cute how Kaylee wrote her name... kind like how Jackson does his... on 2 lines.
This was Izzy's. I could not stop laughing when I read this. I love how her sentence just disintegrates into gibberish!
Lost Vagise = Las Vegas! Mom thinks this was Megan or Mel.
Ahhhh... we found Megan's old quiet book! It is the exact same pattern mom is using for her Grandkids!
A calender I made. Sweet huh?
Look at my crappy drawing! Why didn't I inherit any of Dad's art abilities???
The sweetest thing ever! Doesn't that just melt your heart Dad?
Jackson finally fits into some of the clothes Silvia brought from Guatemala a long time ago. I learned my lesson and will wash them with jeans and a color catcher. When I washed Mama Toni's skirt (trying to be nice...) it turned my whole load blue... they use some strong dye down there :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I have my quiet book?!!:) I remember using that!! You should take more pictures! I'd love to see more!:)