Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fun on Saturday

This past Saturday we had a lot of great family time. It started bright and early at 6am with a garage sale! It was pretty successful... there were some clothes and books and the really old TV that mom took to Goodwill afterwards. We found out that this coming Saturday is a neighborhood garage sale... so Mom is going to put out her leftovers. After the garage sale Luis and I went swimming with the boys at the Y. It was so much fun! They loved it. It was their first time being in a big pool instead of a baby pool. I bought them arm floaties and the inflatable tube to wear. It was a blast. They loved the Cars2 swim trunks from Grandma Weger. I had to role up Jake's at the waist because he is just too skinny, even for the 2T! We were swimming for over an hour and those poor boys didn't want to leave. But we went home and then we went with Mom and Ethan to Red Robin to spend some of our garage sale money! It was delicious! Luis and Ethan took the boys home so Mom and I could run to Walmart to get last minute items for Mother's Day dinner and dessert. After the boys were in bed I continued my Star Wars education with Episode 5... Next week... #6 and I can finally say I have seen Star Wars! I fell asleep during all the Yoda business, but I got the gist of it! Overall a great day and can't wait to go swimming with those boys again! Here are some pictures of the boys in their new trunks. Also, Jacob decided to be Mr. Potato Head :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun filled day! Glad the garage sale went well! My boys love swimming too!! I wish we would've gone while we were there! I didn't even think about doing that!!