Sunday, May 6, 2012

Update

Well we had a lot of fun the week since Daddy's been back. We went to Chicago to say goodbye to Liz and Alan, but that is a whole post on it's own... I will try to get to that tomorrow. We have been planning on making lots of fun trips to the Y pool this summer. Grandma Weger bought the boys matching Cars swim trunks. So we all went and bought flip flops and as soon as I find a swimsuit we will be ready to go! I want one from target and am just waiting to find it in my size! The boys were very excited about their new shoes and they want to wear them everywhere! We went to some garage sales on Saturday and got a great deal on a dresser for the boys. It was the whole reason we went. We got an 8 drawer dresser for $10 and the lady threw in the Big Rig for the boys for free! Sweet! I also got a 4 qt pressure cooker for $3 :) We move into our new place on May 25th and I can't wait to see if all our furniture fits!!!

No comments: