Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas with G&G Gibson

We got to Triangle, VA on New years eve around 8pm... after some very frustrating traffic! But we made it! The boys were great on the drive and I am so thankful for portable dvd players. We ended up taking a lunch break at chick-fil-a in Durham, NC... took way longer than planned... not cool! When we got to Grandma and Grandpop's we had Christmas! The boys opened their gifts first. They got some new books and a super cool play tent. I think it's partly a gift for me... so I can banish them to their tent when they are driving me crazy! But the boys really like it too!
Megan photoshopped an awesome picture of all the grandkids for Mom and Dave. Meg, you should post it on your blog! They both loved it!
Ethan was at a New Years Eve dance when we got there so in the morning I opened his gift to our family. Ice Age 3... pretty cute movie. The boys can't wait to watch it with Daddy! We are having lots of adventures and just enjoying some downtime here in VA. They have a beautiful new house and my boys love sliding around on the hardwood floors! At some point I am going to meet up with my friend, June, from high school. Mom and I may even venture up to Burke and have a "reality tour" as Mom calls it... visiting where we used to live!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun!! Wish we could've been there! I'm so glad they like the picture! I was really nervous about it. I will post it, don't worry. Might take a little while. I'm being slow about blogging:P

Aubry said...

So glad you got to go see your mom and Dave. Sounds like you had a good time. I love your hair btw. Very cute!