Saturday, January 19, 2013

Learning to ride... with training wheels

I didn't think you had to teach a child to ride a bike until they got training wheels off. Apparantly you do. My kids don't pedal! So we have to go along with them saying "Pedal! Push! Pedal harder!" It's funny but exhausting! It is harder for them because we live on a road that has a slight incline... so going uphill is tough. Next Saturday I want to take them to the park and let them ride the cement path. They are so grown up on their bikes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Fun!!:) My kids always have a hard time learning to pedal on the trikes that they use before bikes with training wheels. The wheels on the trikes are so far away sometimes, even if you move the seat closer. Maybe my kids are just short, or maybe they're just lazy. Probably a little bit of both:P LOL

Aubry said...

Very cute! Ricky is getting a bike for school and I'm going to attempt to ride it. I haven't rode one in years! I'm a little nervous!