Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day full of dentists!

Jackson, Luis and I all had dentist appts on Monday. Luis took the day off. He went to the dentist with Jackson and apparently Jackson did great. He was still nervous of course, but was still enough for the dentist to do a temporary fix on his cavity. So he has another appt in 6 months to do a more permanent fix. Luis will go to that one too... I think I am done with the dentist appts with kids. I think that can be daddy's job! :) They were back in half an hour and when they walked in the door I really thought that Jax had been freaking out so bad he was kicked out again! I was pleasantly surprised to hear it was taken care of! But... Jackson got to pick a sticker and asked them to put it on his head. Bad idea! He tried to take it off and cried a little. So it stayed there for a while! Eventually I noticed it wasn't there, so maybe Luis helped him get it off. I thought it was pretty funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Kids are so funny!:)