Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Cleaners

Yesterday was a serious cleaning day for me. I had been sick all week and didn't do much of anything. So I decided on Friday that I would turn up some music and do EVERYTHING! Swept, swiffered, vacuumed, dishes, bathroom, organized random junk, the works! The house looked great all day. This morning the boys trashed their clean room, of course. Luis and I noticed he was missing this peice of equipment for his bike and I thought I had seen it in the boys' room. So I told the boys they had to pick up all their toys until they found his missing "thing". They found it pretty quick and Luis and I went on our way doing something else. After a while Jackson came in to get me, grabbed my hand and pulled me to his room saying "Mom, come and see!" They had completely cleaned their room! Spotless! They don't even do it that well when I am there helping them! I have to remind them every 5 seconds to pick something up. I was stunned and called Luis to come and see! What a wonderful surprise! I was so proud of my boys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the greatest gift our kids can give us?!! If only it happened more often! :)

Lynne said...

They were following your good example. Super job Jackson and Jacob!