Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Clearance Addict!

I have been wondering why I have never noticed such good clearance as I am finding now... I think I figured out what it is. I haven't needed to buy my childen clothes for a LONG time! Jake gets all the hand me downs of course. But Jackson was given so many clothes by friends that it has literally been years since I have had to buy him clothes! He fits into his summer clothes from last year to get him through this season... but come fall he doesn't have any wardrobe! So I did the post a few weeks ago about finding great clearance and starting his winter wardrobe for this coming year. I found a cute long sleeved shirt at Target yesterday for $2.70. It has just a hamburger on it. I thought it was cool :) Today I was at Penney's and I had a 20% off coupon. They had sweaters for $3 each! I bought 3 sweaters. (One might end up being for Jake depending on how fast Jax grows!) I have been buying all of his winter clothes for school size 6-7. So it will hopefully fit him for 2 winters! I am very pleased with my find today! 3 sweaters for $7. Awesome!

2 comments:

Aubry said...

Thats such a good deal on sweaters! I can't believe it! I will have to be like you and shop the clearance sections when we have kids. I feel like kids clothes are so expensive!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm jealous of your good deals!! Glad you found them! :)