Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Healthy Boys

Jax and Jake had an appointment today with their new pediatrician. I had been wanting to change pediatricians for a long time and finally did. Their last doctor was very nice but he was very old and said some things that made me uneasy and not very confident that he was completely up to date in medicine! A friend recommended a new doctor and we had a great experience today! He was very throurough and wasn't rushed and was so good with both boys. The entire office staff was great. I am so happy we found them! Jackson got 3 shots today and now he is all ready for kindergarten in the fall. Both boys are healthy. Jake was just over the 50th percentile for weight... no surprise there... and 75th percentile for height. He's my scrawny boy! Jackson was over the 90th/95th percentile for height and weight! Like always. That boy is dense! Both boys were so well behaved and Luis even came with us. I felt like it was a really special experience for us all to be there together. I was happy Luis was there to help. He really does have a calming influence on them in situations like that. They were rewarded with a Chick-fil-a ice cream cone! I'm very proud of them!

1 comment:

Kaylee said...

You have a chick fil a there??!! I'm so jealous!!

Oh and I'm glad the boys did good!! :)