Thursday, April 4, 2013

No Sweets Committment

This blog post is important for me. I do much better with goals if I make them known! So hold me accountable people. I am committing to NO SWEETS starting next week... the reason I'm starting next week is because I have some girl scout cookies open on top of my fridge and it would be such a shame to waste them! :) I have good intentions with this goal. I bought a bolero jacket to go over my bridesmaids dress for Mel's wedding. It was on clearance and the only one in the right color... but it's an extra small... so it is VERY tight. I can wear it as long as my arms don't get any bigger! I have been working out like crazy and I'm not losing anything... and it's because I eat junk. Candy, cookies, anything sweet I can't resist. I am a well-know sweet-a-holic! A true addict. So, until Mel's wedding cake in on June 1... no more sweets for me! No more twizzlers, or cookies, or jelly beans! So sad! So now that I've made this committment I am off to the Y to have Amy kick my but in Power Pump class. (Think 80's step aerobics mixed with P90X with a 20 lb bar on your shoulders! OUCH!) Please hold me accountable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good idea to write it on your blog!! I should blog about my Goals for the year.