Sunday, April 14, 2013

Stuck in Laramie, WY

GRRRRR... I just want my husband back! He went to Becky's graduation in Rexburg and is driving with her back here to our house... before she travels on to Charlotte. Well... they got just past Laramie, WY last night around midnight and the police had closed the freeway and were sending people back to Laramie. So after a mad rush to find a hotel room... they got one and hopefully have had a good night sleep. I checked WYDOT this morning and and the freeway is still closed! How frustrating... they don't even list a time that it will be reopened. So I am hoping they might be able to head south into Colorado on a smaller freeway instead of going across into Nebraska. I just don't like his arrival being delayed! :( I miss him! And of course, we are excited to see Becky too!

**** UPDATE ****  So, they were able to leave on the right road because it finally opened. Then, 10 minutes into the drive they call me and say that there is a semi blocking all lanes of traffic and they can't go anywhere... it's been like that for half an hour so far. I am pretty frustrated... but I'm hoping it clears up soon.

No comments: