Friday, April 12, 2013

"Private"

Jackson learned the meaing of private today... at least I hope he did. When I walked in to child care at the Y this morning they let me know that about 5 minutes ago Jackson pulled down his pants and underwear and was just standing in a little play area. All by himself. Naked from the waist down. They don't know why he did it... and as she was telling me Jackson walked over and seemed very worried that he was in big trouble. He said "I'll never do it again." Well that's a start! I was kind of horrified at this event. I told Jax that he can never do that! So now that we are home we had a talk about private parts. We have had this talk before but never as in depth. I asked him questions to make sure he understands and I think he does. He definitely knows it was wrong... I just hope he understands why. Hoping he never does that again!

No comments: