Friday, April 26, 2013

Pictures

What a lucky girl I am... Luis helping me pin Mama Toni's quilt!

Represent!!! BYU-I!!! Luis went to Becky's graduation from BYU-I and I asked him to bring us back t-shirts! I love them! Especially my purple one!

The boys had a lot of fun with Becky while she was here. She stayed with us for a week. I wish I took more pics. It rained a lot while she was here, so most of our fun together was indoors!

Making cookies together! We really wanted to have some family time and Luis suggested making cookies! What a great idea! The boys had so much fun helping out. Plus, I like to eat the chocolate chips while we make the batter! :)



I have such handsome men in my life!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FUN!! I LOVE making cookies with my Kitchenaid!! :) And it is a fun family activity! Love your shirts! :)