Monday, January 23, 2012

Hanson

Ethan and I had a good moment the other day. We were having one of our many discussions about music and I was showing him some bands I liked in High school and college. He really didn't like any of it. He is very into classic rock. Then Justin Bieber came up and I told him that the Justin Bieber of my generation was Hanson... as far a popularity with the girls! He had NEVER heard of them! That was shocking to me!!! Their posters used to COVER our walls! So Thanks to good old YouTube I was able to introduce him to Hanson... Mmbop, Where's the Love... It was hilarious to remember! Ethan's comment was "They are way better than Justin Bieber... but they are really ugly!!!"I was cracking up but poor Hanson. I don't agree, I personally think Justin Bieber is better than Hanson! Right, Bryan? :)

No comments: