Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sneak Peek

So, I just can't help myself. I have to do a little sneak peek of Aubry's quilt. I didn't want to reveal anything until her bday, but I have to! I'm too excited. I just pieced the back together and I love it! So here is a snap shot of a part of the back! The front is still a secret though! Now that I have the front and the back finished I am taking a break to go back and finish Jackson's quilt. I have the front and back finished and we finally got more batting so I am going to pin and quilt Jackson's before I continue anything else. Then on to my throw! Then on to Silvia and Lew's quilt! Can you tell I'm in love with quilting?

Oh yeah, and during the after Christmas sales Luis went a little Candy cane crazy! He wanted to try as many flavors as possible... this is just a glimpse of his stash... there are more boxes downstairs. We both agree... Spree is simply the best candy cane :)

1 comment:

Kaylee said...

Wow I didn't even know there were that many different types of candy canes! The quilt looks nice! I can't wait to see it when it's done!