Thursday, January 19, 2012

Jackson's Obedience Chart

I am once again in the behavior overhaul mode. It's sad that this mode repeats itself so often. I did a behavior chart in Texas but it was too complicated and I didn't stick with it. I am going to attempt the same thing, but a much simpler version. It is split up between morning and afternoon with the morning reward being able to watch a movie or play on his V-Reader during Jake's nap and in the evening it is a yummy treat. He needs to get 5 stickers to get the reward. He gets the reward by obeying!!! HE responds pretty well... but Mom is actually better at giving him the stickers than I am.... I really need to be more observant! I also get distracted by things we have going on and before I know it, it's naptime and there are no stickers!!! I am going to try harder. The 3 boxes are for big-time no-nos. If he gets 3 Xs he does not get his reward. We just started this, so I will let you know how it goes in a few days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good idea! I'm really bad at things like this too! I've tried so many different ways to help with behavior and chore charts! I think I'm just lazy! My kids do their chores, I just don't always mark it down. I need to come up with a behavior chart for them too! It's getting awful around here:P