Monday, October 15, 2012

Just some random stuff... Let's see, Jackson's soccer season ends this week. It seems short, but I'm kinda glad. It was very hectic on soccer nights, trying to make them rush dinner... I can only imagine what it will be like with more kids, and all of them doing soccer or some other activity. Luis had to go back to the dermatologist again to have his finger worked on again. He had a big blood blister, I forget what it's called, but they have to burn it off. Well, it came back, so he had to have it burned off again. I really hope it's gone for good. He has a bandage on his finger and yesterday Jackson got a nice big cut on his finger and he was comforted by the idea that now he has a bandaid like Daddy! :)
When Liz and Silvia were here we found these minion shirts and I bought them because I wanted the boys to be minions for halloween. But I can't find the overalls that would have fit Jake, so I kinda scrapped the idea. The boys love the shirts though. I think this year we are just going to recycle costumes. We have a penguin costume that Jax wore that now fits Jake and Jackson still fits in the skeleton costume from last year. What can I say, I'm cheap!

2 comments:

Liz Ricker said...

Pyogenic Granuloma perhaps? Wow...sorry for my poor skills when I looked at it:( Also....I am sad you won't be using the shirts. Just put 'em in jeans!!! I love those shirts! I also love how much you have been blogging. Freak. I just love you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, the minion idea is so CUTE!! Try going to Ross and buying some overalls. That's what I did when the boys were Mario for halloween 4 years ago!