Monday, October 22, 2012

Skyping

We had a lot of fun skyping with LizAlan last night. It was the first time we told the boys that we will be going to their house for Christmas. Well, they were VERY excited about that idea. That's all they have talked about! We put the boys to bed after our conversation and around 11pm Jackson woke up... probably to go potty, but he wandered out to where Luis was still doing homework at the computer and started asking us when we are going to Liz and Alan's house! As soon as he woke up this morning, he came out to find me and said, "Mom, we are going to Liz and Alan's house!" It was hilarious! He reminds me of this fact every few minutes and I try to get him to understand that it is still 2 months away! I just thought it was funny how even in his groggy sleepiness he remembers that he is going to Liz and Alan's house! Can't wait til Christmas.

2 comments:

Liz Ricker said...

Umm, this makes me super happy! I am just about as excited as him! Can't wait to see you guys. Also, I had no idea skyping was so fun. We definitely need to do it more often.

Unknown said...

They are so adorable!!! I can't wait to see you all for Christmas!! I'm so excited!!!!! :)