Friday, October 26, 2012

Misc...

First of all... did anyone know how damaging Purell is to finished wood? I found out. Remember the dresser I found the boys at a garage sale in great condition? Here is what it looks like now. After the boys pumped pretty much the whole bottle of purell on to it. Not cool.
And who ever thought I would be such a homemaker? The velcro came completely off of the top strap of Jacob's shoe, so I sewed it back on!!!
Jacob has seen Jackson do school time and decided he wants to join in. Look at how awesome his letters are! With no help at all! Not even 3 years old! What a smartie!
Last Saturday we had a lot of fun together. We all went to the park and played some soccer. Then we played at the playground. Jacob got sad very quickly because Jackson kept stealing the ball. But then when Luis would steal the ball from Jax, Jax would get mad. It was pretty funny. Here are some cute pics. Oh, and yesterday I took the boys to the park for a picnic. First picnic ever. It was 80 degrees and since it is mid October I figured it might be the last chance to enjoy warm weather. So we ate sandwiches and chips and played!
t

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes!! I can't believe Purell did THAT to your new dresser! Sand it down and paint it!! I totally would do it for you. Too bad we don't live closer! Wow, 80 degrees??!! Soooo jealous!! we were happy for a 60 degree day on Halloween!

M&B...Brubaker said...

Wow that purell is some powerful stuff! Geez. And btw, because I've noticed what a crafty little homemaker you've become via your blog I was totally expecting the dresser to be re-finished at the end of your post :)