Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cindy

Lew got a new German Shephard puppy, she is beyond adorable. This is my first time ever seeing or holding a puppy this big! She got here at around 10pm, all the way from North Dakota. She is only 8 weeks old and look how big she is! She is so sweet and is starting to learn her name. Her fur is so fuzzy I just love it! True to Weger tradition, because she is female her name is Cindy, like all the other female German Shephards the Weger's have had. All the males are Alsatian. Jackson loves her and we have to remind him to be gentle with her even though she is rambunctious. Jake likes her but likes to keep his distance. She nipped his leg last night and since then he is cautious... but still wants to play with her. I'm glad they got a new puppy because there is talk of taking Xela with us to LA if we go... not sure if that will happen, but I wouldn't want Alsatian to be especially lonely when we leave... I'm glad he has his girl now! Here are some pictures of the new puppy!


















I had to include this photo, because this is literally how I found him last night and I only have one thing to say... "And you got LASIK???" :)

1 comment:

Aubry said...

Such a cute puppy!