Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hopefully, California SOON!

So, obviously my views have changed. At first I was very hesitant to go back to California but I am actually really excited. It could be really great for our family. We drove up to San Antonio on Thursday and at 6:45am on Friday Luis flew to Orange County. The HR lady for the company picked him up and took him to the office in Westminster (right by the mall we used to shop at). He totally hit it off with her and she kept telling him little bits of insider info :) Like how she totally thinks he got the job! The interview was really only about 30 minutes! Luis said it went really well and then they were off to the airport again! His plane got in at 11pm and we got some cheap food and drove straight home... getting here around 4am. It was a very long day but not bad. I drove all the way home... I can't believe I made it, but I wasn't really tired until it was about 30 minutes away from home. I wish I had more details, but Luis just tells it all so much better. I think he will get the offer... I think he thinks he will get an offer. The HR lady definitely thinks he will get an offer. I just hope it's soon.

No comments: