Monday, May 2, 2011

A beautiful day in South Texas

This is in response to Liz's post about the beautiful weather in Chicago... she posted a picture of a beautiful blue sky, sun shining and all... well... here is a picture of a beautiful day in South Texas!

I had just read your blog, Liz, when I walked outside and saw what kind of weather we are having! I had to run inside and grab my camera! It is such a relief from the heat! It's been in the 90s then all of the sudden, today is 70 degrees and not the slightest view of the sun! I love it! It is feels great. See, in South Texas, a gray sky is a beautiful day! :)



This is a random picture... and I wanted to get a shot before Alsation (the dog) got up from laying down. Anyways, dogs are man's best friend, but they are also man's best burglar deterrent... Wouldn't you be terrified if you walked into a yard and saw this!!! Sorry the picture is blurry, I don't have those awesome professional camera's like Liz and Megan. Anyway, I love the German Shephards and can't wait til Luis and I get some of our own!

No comments: