Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy 5th Anniversary!

We had a happy, yet uneventful, 5th anniversary! Luis spent the morning with me and the boys, we exercised, had lunch, hung out... then he went off to his office and Young Mens and then to run a few errands... so I was alone with the boys until about 10-10:30ish. So what did I do after the boys went to bed??? I watched a romantic movie, of course! After much debate I chose Serendipity because it is my all-time favorite love story! Probably because nothing like that would ever happen so perfectly in real life! If you haven't seen it... see it. Kate Beckinsale and John Cusack... I enjoyed it just as much as I did the first time I watched it. Luis brought me home a piece of my absolute, most favorite chocolate cake... ever. It's from the Olive Garden... again... if you haven't tried it... go right NOW and order a piece. Right now! Mom, I know Dave is a chocoholic... take him to get a piece! Luis told them that it was our anniversary and asked them to decorate the box... this is the masterpiece he brought home :)

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

I'm glad you had a happy anniversary!! Too bad Luis had Young Men's that night. That cake looks good! I don't think I've ever had dessert at the Olive Graden.

Aubry said...

Looks good and I havent seen that movie so I will have to watch it!