Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

I had a delayed birthday celebration. It's hard to get everyone together because of work, callings, etc. So we ended up celebrating my birthday on Sunday night instead of Saturday. We were planning on eating my bday dinner (RIBS!!!) around 5 but again delays. The power went out while we were cooking the ribs and then there was seminary graduation, so we didn't eat until 9:30-10! And yes, Jax and Jake stayed up. Jake only made it halfway through dinner though! We had Elder Landeen eating with us, who is not an Elder anymore... but it's weird to call him his first name. He was a missionary here a few months ago and came back to visit. Speaking of missionaries, our new missionary sounds exactly like Jacob from Twilight... Taylor Lautner. It's not just me either. When I told him that, he says he hears that ALL the time. :) I love it. Ok, so here are some pictures of the adorable birthday cake Luis made.



2 comments:

Aubry said...

Beautiful cake!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated birthday!! I'm so bad at remembering to call!!