Monday, May 9, 2011

A little bit of everything!


This is what happens when you give a book to the devil bird. You know who I mean... Sabrina... She eats it! I salvaged it thankfully, it is one of my favorite books from growing up. The binding was all torn but thank goodness for clear packing tape.


Jackson got his head in... but couldn't get it out... I was on the phone with Mom when he did this and I stood there laughing and getting my camera while she was on the other end saying "Go help him!" Haha! He was freaking out... at least I didn't have to get the butter. :)




Proof that the guys made dessert on mother's day!


Not the best picture, but I realized that Luis and I never take pictures together... so here is our impromptu picture on Mother's Day.

1 comment:

M&B...Brubaker said...

Awww you guys are so cute!!