Thursday, May 26, 2011

I have read your blogs!

Ok, for the past few days I have been trying to post comments on everyone's blog but I can't I don't know what's going on. SO just so you all know, I am reading your blogs, I just can't comment!

Here's what I've wanted to say lately!

Kaylee: I can't believe how awesome Derek is at making those cupcakes and Happy (Late) Birthday to him! It sounds bad, but I am glad Jesse get's Bryan back now! I can't wait for Jake to get Jackson back! Poor baby gets so beat up!

Megan: I love how Tinian's bottom lip just pouts out all the time... it is too dang cute!

Aubry: That is awesome that Ricky got a job with his brother... Careful down there by the border! Just be happy it's not the Texas-Mexico border :)

Isabel: What's going on with you BESIDES Gaga?!?!?!

Love you all!

No comments: