Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Jackson's prayer

Luis or I usually start the prayer and sometimes Jackson wants to say it, whether he is asked to or not. Tonight, I started praying at bedtime and said "thank you for..." (I was going to say "our family")and Jackson jumped in with "the gold plates" which I immediately repeated... "thank you for the gold plates and..." Jackson again threw in "the bible"... so I said "and thank you for the bible". Then there was a long pause and Jackson said... "Um... thank you for the Book of Mormon." I couldn't help laughing during the prayer because it was so cute that he remembered all these things! I love it when Jackson tells us things to pray for without prompting! On Sunday he said his first prayer in Primary!!! With help of course, but he actually spoke instead of just standing there staring at everyone!

And speaking of staring... this is totally random. I was subbing today at a middle school and there was this boy that literally sat in his chair and stared at me for about 3/4 of the period. It was really uncomfortable. I would look at him and he'd look away really fast and then 2 seconds later look back and keep staring... it was really creepy. I would be working with the other kids and think, "Hey, I wonder if that kid is still staring at me..." and I'd look and sure enough, HE WAS! I'm serious... he was doing this for about 50 minutes. Weird.

1 comment:

Aubry said...

That is really weird about the kid starring at you! Maybe its cause your a hot mamma :) Jackson gives good prayers! Very cute!